Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"2 Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"2

its me again with the shiny bg and the chocolate

....they are all cool... but for people like me somethign is mising, cause i'm not english, I got hard time to understand it. so Subtitle would be really cool, I'm suere there is lots of joke i don't understand :(
so let's me know if you will put subtitle, and if you will do it for all your movie

Knox responds:

hmm ill think about it

Knoxs "Resident Evil"4 Knoxs "Resident Evil"4

oh boy, its all mine, the shiny box

i was coming back from the market to buy chip and chocolate..... and i said that
"oh boy its all mine, The shiny bag!" (i took the chocolate, put the bag around my arms) "hey what you put that on me" " i said shut up hand" "poaw poaw....poaw" and the way we go... i eat the chocolate.... it was funny!!!!! if only one of my friend would have been there to see that!

i'm haven't laugh like this for a flash for a long time, thanks

Knox responds:

youre welcome,im glad im making people do as many retarded things as i have done :)

Mega Man X Vs Kirby Mega Man X Vs Kirby

Cool movie =)

This movie make me laugh alot!... I like those kind of movie, When ppl mix all character of great game like if they were a great family =)

keep up good work

Liorana Waters

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

to cool!

Ok People say its hard.. but i don'T think so... i can beat the 8 stage without get killed a time.... don' t worri its not you... its I've always been really good at mega man :) i was only wondering why you didn't take the real sound from the game?... is it because you can't record them becasue of the background music in the game??.. if its that.. i can help you with it.... but i know you won't let's me do with all the job you put in it :) sorry... I hope to see more game like this one

maelstormm responds:

Total Recorder, sangs any sound passing through you PC/audio ports. The songs from the games were appealing on some parts, but on others I needed others that seemed to fit better. Sadly, there probably won't be another one of these games. I'll make other games, but not full ones of Megaman.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

like Blizzard5066 said

its boring
you jsut need to old the space bar and you can play forever, hope this was only a test.... and that the other one will be more a challenge than this one!

Police Bike Police Bike

No no we won't go!

That make me laugh alot lol...

But i submited my score and i can't see it =(
Why?