Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

to cool!

Ok People say its hard.. but i don'T think so... i can beat the 8 stage without get killed a time.... don' t worri its not you... its I've always been really good at mega man :) i was only wondering why you didn't take the real sound from the game?... is it because you can't record them becasue of the background music in the game??.. if its that.. i can help you with it.... but i know you won't let's me do with all the job you put in it :) sorry... I hope to see more game like this one

maelstormm responds:

Total Recorder, sangs any sound passing through you PC/audio ports. The songs from the games were appealing on some parts, but on others I needed others that seemed to fit better. Sadly, there probably won't be another one of these games. I'll make other games, but not full ones of Megaman.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

like Blizzard5066 said

its boring
you jsut need to old the space bar and you can play forever, hope this was only a test.... and that the other one will be more a challenge than this one!

Police Bike Police Bike

No no we won't go!

That make me laugh alot lol...

But i submited my score and i can't see it =(
Why?

Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE

i like it =D

the music is relax... and i always liked game like this one, this all go with the memories, and ask my friend.. i never forget something... so i did 37000 the first time...thx for taking time of reading my review and making good little game ^-^